- During our program hours, we recommend students
participate throughout the duration of the program to receive the full camp
- If you arrive to camp late and your class is not
on site then your child will not be allowed to stay.
- If your child is late on a field trip day, they
will not be allowed to attend the field trip.
- Once buses depart for field trips they will not
return to Summit until the end of the field trip.
- Off-site pick-ups will not be allowed under any
- Photo ID is required when picking up your child.
This also includes authorized emergency pick-ups.
- If your child will be absent/late call
812-330-7735 by 9:00 a.m. to report the absence. If late, please ask if your
child’s class is going to be on site. You may also email Kelly Mullis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three (3) consecutive unexcused absences will
result in your camper losing their spot for ALL WEEKS OF CAMP and they will be
moved to the bottom of the waitlist.
- If you do not plan to attend a given week of camp,
you must notify our office the Monday prior to the week for which you are
For any additional questions regarding EdVenture Camp
fees or attendance policies, please contact our office at 812-330-7702 or visit us at 553
E. Miller Dr., Bloomington, IN 47401.