The Academy of Science and Entrepreneurship
- Attend an Information Meeting (October 27, 2016, December 7, 2016, or January 11, 2017)
- Complete the 2017-18 Application. Applications can be printed from the ASE website, obtained from middle school counselor, or picked up at the school. Application may not be completed ONLINE.
- Read and sign the Student and Guardian Commitment Agreement
- Drop off or mail to The Academy (444 S. Patterson Drive, Bloomington, IN 47403)
- Application deadline is February 1, 2017
- ASE will request grades, attendance, discipline, and testing records from current middle school when applications are received.
- ASE will implement a rolling acceptance, which means applications will be reviewed immediately, and acceptance letters and enrollment documents will be sent to families when a decision has been made.
- Families will complete and return enrollment papers by March 31, 2017. Students will not be enrolled in The Academy until enrollment paperwork is complete. It is important to submit this very important paperwork as it indicates your intention to attend The Academy for the 2017-18 school year.
- Acceptance celebration & chili supper--March 31, 2017
Schedule a Shadowing Day
Is is encouraged (not required) for students to schedule a half or full day of shadowing at The Academy. Parents of prospective students should contact counselor Keri Gross to schedule a date to shadow. Students in MCCSC will need to complete a prearranged absences form for their current school and communicate intentions to shadow with their middle school counselor.
The following windows have been designated as shadowing times.
| 8th Graders only || October 31 - November 4|
| 8th Graders only || December 12 - December 16|
| 8th Graders only || January 17 - January 20|
| 7th & 8th Graders|| March 20 - April 14|
Contact Keri Gross