Templeton Tiger Tokens
Templeton has introduced a new incentive program school wide to recognize students doing the right thing.
- Tiger tokens can be used as an incentive for students exhibiting appropriate behaviors in the lunchroom, during convocations, throughout the hallways, while in special area classes, and on the playground.
- Teachers will give Tiger Tokens to students in other classrooms as they see them exhibiting positive behaviors and illustrating our IB Learner Profiles.
- Individual Tiger Tokens will be tallied, by the teacher, to earn class incentives such as classroom parties and extra recess.
Ways to use Tiger Tokens
- Popcorn at PTO events 5 tokens
- Brain Break 5 tokens
- Brag Tag Bracelets 10 tokens
- Lunch with a special area teacher 10 tokens
- Morning announcement privileges 20 tokens
- Special area helper 20 tokens
- Extra recess 50 tokens
- Classroom parties 100 tokens
- Pie the teacher 300 tokens
- Tape Mr. Livingston to the wall 1500 tokens
- Make the principals an ice cream sundae 2500 tokens